Sunday, January 25, 2009

Guitars and Cold Stone...

Friday night I hung out with Becca and Kaela. (for details, see Becca's blog)

Anywayss... I left Becca's house at about 11 o'clock and went home. I read my book and listened to music and pretty much laid around my house being lazy. :)

I planned to do this all day, but I got a text from Rebecca asking me if I wanted to help her pick out a new guitar!

I then showered and got ready just in time to meet her outside my house.

I hadn't been to Guitar Center before, and it was AMAZING!!!

We went in and looked at the acoustic guitars and they had them in a special room that was humidified and smelled super good like fresh wood.

We spent a long time with her mom debating which one looked better, sounded prettier, etc.

She ended up getting a Taylor guitar (which apparently is super good, not that I would know) and it looked something like this:



Yep it was wayy gorgeous. Haha.

After that, we all went to Cold Stone to get some ice cream! I hadn't been there in forever.

Becca and I and Sister Lamunyon all had ice cream and chilled (no pun intended) :) it was great.

I just wanted to say that I love ice cream, and shopping for guitars, and Becca.

More later!

Miriam :)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey. Nice Blog. I liked the quote post.I'm glad I found you. I'm totally adding you to my Google reader.

Becca's Bologna said...

haha awesome! thanks for comming with me to help me pick it out. It was nice having a good support system for such a huge purchase:) LOVE YA

Grammy said...

That was a cool guitar room,huh? And it really did smell good. I always very conscious of smell. I love having all of my senses stimulated. I especilly loved the smell of coldstone, and the TASTE of my ice cream was totally the best. You are one extremely cool kid, and I love ya!

Anonymous said...

lol very nice

Chase Brown said...

yes i have read it lol

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

loving your choice of music and even though i don't like ice cream much, that is a very inviting picture.